After reviewing the footage, we decided on some changes that had to me made to improve our film. One of those was the main title screen. This is shown to be a message written into the dirt. What it says is "Crackhead Killer" which is the title of the movie. The first take we did of the film we notice the letters aren't as pronounced as we would've wanted. Due to the time constraints our team had, we had to get someone to come back and redo it. Myles is the one who recommended we use the Hampton Pines Park as our film set. He did not research too far into the closing time of this location. To be fair, neither did any of the other group members including myself. Myles lives in close proximity to this park, it's only a ten-minute walk from his house. The next day, Myles returned to the park to fix up that scene. He pronounced the letters better so that they would be legible. Overall, it was a success, and we replaced the old footage with the new one. It is a good ...
When watching the short film, I felt suspense. I wanted to know what would happen next and anticipated the next move. The plot was interesting because I did not expect the character, number 5, to sacrifice themselves for their buddy . What was even more interesting to me was the antagonist, the animal-like robot. I wanted to know why it was hunting those little creatures. Number 9 character development was present from the start of the short film all the way to the end. In the beginning, he was scared and nervous, but towards the end, he was seen to have more confidence after the sacrifice and seemed to know what to do. Since the genre of 9 is post-apocalyptic animation, the conventions that I saw in the short film are what I expected. The lighting was dark, in a way that kept me suspenseful of every action the character took. There was of course the classic convention of a death and a survivor. Death could have been number 5, sacrificing themselves, but it coul...
Today is the final day to prepare for filming. There is a lot of stuff to get in order before the big day. Props I have to bring to the event are minimal, but I will still have to meet up with the costume provider before I travel to the set. Just a helmet and a couple cans of chocolate rations, not too bad. When everyone who plans to be on set is ready, I myself will pack everything I need and go to where the costume supplier is. This is to give the props I have to him so that everything will be in one place. We will travel together to the set. When everyone is assembled, we will begin production. An another note, something that I neglected for a while came up recently. That being the question of what the title of our film should be. The title of this film became a topic of discussion recently when it was brought up by one of the group members, and it got me thinking. The name should be relatively simple, as there are not many words to describe what goes on in the film itse...
Comments
Post a Comment